FULL NIGHT FIGHT LIVE FREE

Monday, December 2, 2019

How to watch Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr rematch: live stream options and TV channel information

ANTHONY JOSHUA is in Saudi Arabia as he prepares for his huge rematch against Andy Ruiz Jr this weekend.

Britain's heavyweight star faces Ruiz Jr in a spectacular second fight, with the WBA 'super', IBF and WBO belts at stake again in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia on December 7.

Watch Live Joshua vs Ruiz 2


Andy Ruiz Jr. didn't look anything like a major underdog when he dropped Anthony Joshua four times to win by seventh-round TKO and become the new unified world heavyweight champion back in June.

More than six months later, Ruiz will defend the IBF, WBA and WBO titles against Joshua, looking to prove that his victory wasn't even remotely close to a fluke. Meanwhile, Joshua will be aiming to snatch back his crown and resurrect himself as arguably the top heavyweight in the sweet science. The highly anticipated title unification rematch takes place Dec. 7 at the Diriyah Arena in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia, and live on DAZN.

What time is Joshua vs Ruiz 2?

  • Antony Joshua and Andy Ruiz will touch gloves at 9pm GMT this Saturday, December 7 - that is 11pm in Saudi Arabia.

  • The ring walks for the main event are expected at 8.45pm, as confirmed by Sky Sports.

  • The Diriyah Arena in Diriyah hosts the heavyweight title bout.

How can I watch Joshua vs Ruiz 2?

  • The huge heavyweight title fight and undercard will be shown live on Sky Sports Box Office.

  • Sky Sports Box Office will begin their broadcast from 5pm GMT.

  • The card will be available for a record price of £24.95, with the full undercard and main event shown.

  • You can also live stream for the same price on your computer, mobile and tablet devices.

  • Sky Sports Boxing Facebook and YouTube channels will be showing the build-up for FREE from 4pm.
This will mark both Ruiz's and Joshua's first fight since June 1, when the former shocked the world with his seventh-round TKO of AJ. The two are scheduled to take their ring walks about 4 p.m. ET, although the time depends on the length of the earlier fights, which is 9 p.m. in England and midnight local in Saudi Arabia.


Press box office, select sports and events. Use the arrow buttons to highlight the event. Press select and the buy screen will be displayed. Press select to confirm your order. Enter your pin if prompted.

You can only record the event by using this method.

Or press the green button to book whenever you see a Ruiz Jr vs Joshua 2 advertisement on screen.

What have the fighters said?

Andy Ruiz Jr: "Inside the ring, I’m the champion of the world. I’m Mr Hulk in there and I’ve still got a lot to accomplish.

"This journey now is what I’ve been dreaming about all my life. I accomplished my dreams on June 1 and I’ve still got a lot to prove on Dec 7."

Anthony Joshua: "It's more myself I have to change. I am looking at myself in the mirror and saying I know I’m better than that.

"Andy is still the same person. He will come game and I've got to change some of my bits and bobs. ​

"I was 50 per cent of the way towards getting a win, just got caught.​"

No comments:

Post a Comment